Swades
Coming to the US in search of greener pastures has been quite an experience so far. Sooner or later that "moment" will come when I will have to make the decision whether I want to stay in the US and if yes, for how long. I am sure I won't have to seek out for that moment, that moment will find me; all I have to do is make sure I have my decision ready when that moment arrives.
Each and every passing moment is contributing towards me making my decision. Some things favor the US while some favour India. It's a probability scenario, with me simply having to choose the scenario which is most probable to make me and keep me happy. I hope it will be as black and white as I foresee it to be.
Try? Try not. Do, do not. There is no try.
Coming to the US in search of greener pastures has been quite an experience so far. Sooner or later that "moment" will come when I will have to make the decision whether I want to stay in the US and if yes, for how long. I am sure I won't have to seek out for that moment, that moment will find me; all I have to do is make sure I have my decision ready when that moment arrives.
Each and every passing moment is contributing towards me making my decision. Some things favor the US while some favour India. It's a probability scenario, with me simply having to choose the scenario which is most probable to make me and keep me happy. I hope it will be as black and white as I foresee it to be.
Try? Try not. Do, do not. There is no try.
» Post a Comment