"Successes and failures are chosen by me" - Luck By Chance
Success and failure are defined by me ... depending on what I want them to be. Happiness and pain are chosen by me in the same way.
I can be happy that I have the best of friends and family or I could choose to be sad that I don't have those friends talking to me all the time. I can choose to think I am successful because I have a good-paying decent job or I could crib that I am not the richest man in the world.
Aim high but shouldn't let that interfere in the way of me being happy. Aims and expectations are two very different things. In aims efforts matter as much as the final goal while in expectations most/all of the importance is given to the goal itself. This sours the whole "process" and leads to unhappiness irrespective of whether the goal is achieved or not.
Success and failure are a matter of perspective. I apply my perspective for everything and everyone else. For every situation. In my every reaction. If only I could remove those perspectives and apply them to success and failure that would be perfect. Of course this will be an aim and not an expectation!
Success and failure are defined by me ... depending on what I want them to be. Happiness and pain are chosen by me in the same way.
I can be happy that I have the best of friends and family or I could choose to be sad that I don't have those friends talking to me all the time. I can choose to think I am successful because I have a good-paying decent job or I could crib that I am not the richest man in the world.
Aim high but shouldn't let that interfere in the way of me being happy. Aims and expectations are two very different things. In aims efforts matter as much as the final goal while in expectations most/all of the importance is given to the goal itself. This sours the whole "process" and leads to unhappiness irrespective of whether the goal is achieved or not.
Success and failure are a matter of perspective. I apply my perspective for everything and everyone else. For every situation. In my every reaction. If only I could remove those perspectives and apply them to success and failure that would be perfect. Of course this will be an aim and not an expectation!
» Post a Comment