I
I want to compare against no one else but me
I want to compete against no one else but me
I want to pursue no one else but me
I want to do things for no one else but me
I want my happiness for no one else but me
I can't control no one else but me
I can't help no one else but me
I can't lead no one else but me
I can't lose against no one else but me
I can't win against no one else but me
I am accountable to no one else but me
I am dependent on no one else but me
I am here because of no one else but me
I am who I am because of no one else but me
I am no one else but me
I want to compare against no one else but me
I want to compete against no one else but me
I want to pursue no one else but me
I want to do things for no one else but me
I want my happiness for no one else but me
I can't control no one else but me
I can't help no one else but me
I can't lead no one else but me
I can't lose against no one else but me
I can't win against no one else but me
I am accountable to no one else but me
I am dependent on no one else but me
I am here because of no one else but me
I am who I am because of no one else but me
I am no one else but me
» Post a Comment