counter free hit unique web Seeker's thoughts ... <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5470643?origin\x3dhttp://path-seeker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Seeker's thoughts ...

From Darkness to Light, Dependence to Freedom, Fear to Fearlessness ....

Love is accepting the other person AS IS. Just an inclination or a thought to change even one thing about the opposite person is not love ... it can be something else but it is definitely not love. Love is when you find everything about the other person perfect ... always. Nothing less.

A question that might arise here is if that's the case then one can only fall in love with perfect beings. That's true. But who are these "perfect" beings? A person who I might think is perfect might not appear the same in another person's view. It is love and only love for someone which can make that someone seem perfect. So, just as one can fall completely in love only with perfect beings, similarly people become perfect only when we love them.

I might feel that Sachin Tendulkar is the perfect cricketer and that I love him but if I want to change any aspect of his non-cricketing personality then I do not love him. Loving one aspect of someone completely and not ready to accept some other trait of his is again not love. There is no such thing as - I love Sachin Tendulkar, the cricketer, but not Sachin Tendulkar, the person. I either love somebody or I don't. Loving some part of someone's personality can be admiration but it's definitely not love.

Only when you love somebody do you really become free as far as that person is concerned. I am not using loving somebody unconditionally or loving someone without any expectations --- love by itself is unconditional and without any expectations. If there are expectations or conditions it shouldn't be called love in the first place.

When you love somebody there are no expectations. As there are no expectations there is in turn no bondage. That is what sets you free. Loving everybody makes you truly and completely free. Loving someone is necessary to realize what true freedom, peace and happiness are like!

That in turn is a drop in the ocean. Not the whole ocean but a drop nonetheless. Loving everyone is where I want to reach. That is the ONLY way to complete bliss.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment