counter free hit unique web Seeker's thoughts ... <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5470643?origin\x3dhttp://path-seeker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Seeker's thoughts ...

From Darkness to Light, Dependence to Freedom, Fear to Fearlessness ....

Why invest time and effort in someone else when finally the only happiness I ever get is from me? From within me.

The result of trying to obtain it from or via someone else is basically causing that time and effort to be lost. And along with it so's any chance of happiness.

The only person who can give me happiness is me. Always.

Need to learn to be content with myself. Just myself.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

June 15, 2010 11:12 AM

Totally agree !!, making peace with ourselves is the first thing we should do in order to win. I feel investing time and effort in someone which may seem futile now i.e in the short term, eventually pays you back later from something else, just because we learn along the way. Had we not invested time and effort, we may not have learned.    



June 15, 2010 12:17 PM

True ... agreed ... but the problem is I very rarely learn. Let's say I found out that time and efforts are wasted on a relationship and finally the thing that gave me pleasure was just me, I will still go ahead and spend similar time and effort on some other relationship thinking that it will be happiness-providing.

And the cycle continues ...    



» Post a Comment