Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again
- 3 Idiots
Let's say I was given another chance. Would any good come out of it? Would I really grow up the way I think I want to grow up?
I don't think so. I believe I will repeat more or less the same mistakes that I made in the past because I "like" making those mistakes consciously/subconsciously.
That's the truth whether I like hearing the sound of it or not. I will again feel those same pressures in life. I will join the rat-race once more. The same prejudices, same outlook, same fears, same competition ... everything else just the same. Enjoying life as-is will be left on the side.
If I had really understood why I am asking what I am asking for I wouldn't ask for an another chance to grow up once again. I would realize that it's still not late and I don't really need a second chance to grow up in order to set right the wrongs I did earlier. That chance is not needed to feel the happiness that I think I have missed all along.
Happiness is when I realize I want happiness and start working towards it. From that moment on. Not before. Not after.
Once I realize that I wouldn't want to grow up again. Instead I would just grow up.
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again
- 3 Idiots
Let's say I was given another chance. Would any good come out of it? Would I really grow up the way I think I want to grow up?
I don't think so. I believe I will repeat more or less the same mistakes that I made in the past because I "like" making those mistakes consciously/subconsciously.
That's the truth whether I like hearing the sound of it or not. I will again feel those same pressures in life. I will join the rat-race once more. The same prejudices, same outlook, same fears, same competition ... everything else just the same. Enjoying life as-is will be left on the side.
If I had really understood why I am asking what I am asking for I wouldn't ask for an another chance to grow up once again. I would realize that it's still not late and I don't really need a second chance to grow up in order to set right the wrongs I did earlier. That chance is not needed to feel the happiness that I think I have missed all along.
Happiness is when I realize I want happiness and start working towards it. From that moment on. Not before. Not after.
Once I realize that I wouldn't want to grow up again. Instead I would just grow up.
» Post a Comment