counter free hit unique web Seeker's thoughts ... <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5470643?origin\x3dhttp://path-seeker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Seeker's thoughts ...

From Darkness to Light, Dependence to Freedom, Fear to Fearlessness ....

My story so far

“The slave is doomed to worship time and fate and death, because they are greater than anything he finds in himself, and because all his thoughts are of things which they devour.” – Bertrand Russell.

I am like the slave at the moment … I don’t see myself for what I am … and the things that time, fate and death take away are the ones I value the most and the ones which I am constantly striving to save and add to (this body, family, friends, relationships, money, …)

Slavery is the opposite of freedom ... hence the opposite of happiness.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment